How to Update EShare on the OneScreen T5
Modified on: Wed, Aug 10, 2022 at 11:03 AM
This guide provides step by step instructions for updating the EShare app onto the OneScreen T5.
You need to install the following APKs for using the EShare app
- iMirror (for MAC/IOS based devices)
- Chromecast (for Chrome OS based devices)
Note: You must install the iMirror/Chromecast app before installing the EShare app.
Download the following zip file onto your Laptop/PC from here: Link to download. It includes the EShare, iMirror, and Chromecast Applications.
Extract all files and transfer them to a USB flash device.
After successfully connecting your USB to your OneScreen Touchscreen;
1. Open the 'Files Explorer'.
2. Tap on the External storage connected, and open the folder where the app files are saved.
3. Tap on the iMirror APK file.
4. Tap on "INSTALL" to install the iMirror app.
5. Once the installation is complete, click on "DONE".
6. Now, to install the Chromecast (for Chrome OS based devices) go to explorer and click on the Chromecast app.
7. Tap on "INSTALL", to install the Chromecast app onto your Touchscreen
8. Once the installation is complete, tap on "DONE".
9. Open Explorer and go to the folder where the EShare APK file is saved and tap on it.
10. Tap on ‘INSTALL’.
11. Once the installation is complete, tap on "DONE".
12. Restart the OneScreen to complete the installation.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.