This guide provides step-by-step instructions for installing Windows into the OneScreen OPS.
If you prefer to watch a step-by-step video guide instead, click here.
- RUFUS (Download Link)
- Win PE ISO (Download Link)
- Windows Image File (Download Link)
- USB Drive (16GB or greater)
Process for Customized EDT Windows Image
- Download Windows image file, WinPE ISO and RUFUS software from above links available in tools heading.
- Plug in the USB drive into your laptop and create a bootable USB using RUFUS by following steps as shown in image below. Select the "WinPE.iso" in the boot selection option and then click on 'Start'
- After making the bootable USB, copy the Windows image file (named: "finalImage.wim") to the same USB drive
- Remove the USB drive from the PC and plug it in the OPS
- Plug a keyboard into the OPS
- Turn on the OPS while repeatedly pressing the "Delete" key on the keyboard
- Inside the BIOS, go to the “Save & Exit tab” and select your USB drive from Boot override section
- You will get a window as shown below. Click on "Apply Image"
- On the next window, select the Windows image file (named: "finalImage.wim") from the USB drive by clicking on the "Browse" button and select "Disk0" in the Disk option. Also uncheck the "Restart PC after applying image" option. Click on the "Apply Image" button
- It will take approximately 20 mins to install the customized OneScreen Windows image
- After the installation is complete, remove the USB drive and click on "Exit & Reboot" to restart the OPS.