How to solve split screen problem on OneScreen TL6
Modified on: Wed, May 4, 2022 at 4:09 PM
This guide provides step by step instructions for how you can solve the split display problem on the OneScreen TL6.
- Take the OneScreen Remote Control and point it towards the OneScreen
- Press the Input button on the remote control
- Enter 2 5 8 0 on the remote control successively to enter the factory menu mode
- In case you do not have the remote control, go to Home > Settings > About and keep tapping on the Android Version icon. You will see the factory menu open up on the OneScreen
- Select Customer Item at the top:
- Move down and select the Upgrade Panel DualPort option as shown in the picture below:
- Select Confirm as shown below:
- The OneScreen will restart automatically
- The issue should be resolved after the OneScreen boots up. Congratulations!
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.