How to solve split screen problem on OneScreen T6
Modified on: Wed, May 4, 2022 at 3:18 PM
This guide provides step by step instructions for how you can solve the splitdisplay problem on the OneScreen T6.
- Take the OneScreen Remote Control and point it towards the OneScreen
- Press the Source button on the remote control
- Enter 2 5 8 0 on the remote control successively to enter the factory menu mode
- Move down to Dual Panel as shown in the picture below:
- Turn the Dual Panel option OFF if it is ON. Or turn it ON, if it is already OFF
- Now, restart the OneScreen
- The issue should be resolved after the OneScreen boots up. Congratulations!
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.