This guide provides step by step instructions for how you can solve the HDMI source display problem
- Once you have connected your laptop to OneScreen via a HDMI cable, make sure that you have plugged it in one of the OneScreen's HDMI port and not the OPS's HDMI port.
- You will be getting this display on the OneScreen.
- Scroll upwards from the bottom of the screen or click on the vertical bar on left/right of the screen. It will show up the navigation menu. Click on the settings icon.
- Click on this image icon on the left
- Click on the 'HDMI Settings" button
- Click on this 'HDMI EDID Version' button.
- Switch the version from 'EDID 1.4' to 'EDID 2.0' or vice versa depending upon whichever version you've already have.
8. Restart you OneScreen.
You should start seeing the HDMI source display. Congratulations.